student looking for Jan. opportunity

Marcy Thomas mthomas at WELLESLEY.EDU
Mon Oct 20 09:49:42 EST 1997

I have a senior biology student who is looking for interesting work over
Intersession this year. She is very flexible- can go anywhere - and would
like to work on an interesting biology project from Jan 1- 26th. She does
not need to be paid (but of course, would not object to it).

She spent a semester in New Zealand with the Environmental Field Studies
Abroad group and  does not mind living in rough conditions. I would highly
recommend her.

If you know of an suitable project - please let us know.

Thanks

Marcy Thomas
Biological Sciences
Wellesley College