polyclave & Aizoaceae (2 separate questions)

Donna I. Ford-Werntz diford at WVNVM.WVNET.EDU
Mon Oct 20 10:52:10 EST 1997

Please let me know if you have an answer to either (or both) below.  Thanks!
1. Does anyone still have or know where I can get an example of the old
"punch card deck" type polyclave key (preferably of botanical nature)?
2. What is/has become of the type genus for the family Aizoaceae--I have
not found any reference to synonomy/conservation relating to the name
'Aizoa.'

Donna I. Ford-Werntz     West Virginia Univ.
Herbarium Curator (WVA)  Box 6057
Asst. Prof. Biol.        Morgantown, WV 26506
425 Brooks Hall          (304)293-5201 X2549
email: diford at wvu.edu    fax: (304)293-6363
Web site at http://www.as.wvu.edu/biology/