Asparagus too

Dr. David Starrett dstarret at BIOLOGY.SEMO.EDU
Thu Oct 23 09:15:01 EST 1997

excretion in
>question has the same *aroma* coming out as it did going in.  Thus, I
>suppose I could have asked what compounds give coffee it's characteristic
>aroma, but that would have squeezed WAY to much levity out of the question.
>I never miss an opportunity to entertain while indulging honest curiosity -
>even (or, rather, ESPECIALLY) at the expense of my own "dignity".  Just ask
>my students.

*** Asparagus is known for similar properties.  I am guessing the general
answer will apply here as well...

Dave Starrett

* Dr. David Starrett                                      *
* Biology Department, MS 6200                             *
* Southeast Missouri State University                     *
* Cape Girardeau, MO  63701                               *
* Ph: 573-651-2382                                        *
* Fax: 573-651-2223                                       *
* Email: dstarret at biology.semo.edu                        *