Plant Taxonomy Texts

John Clausz jclausz at CARROLL1.CC.EDU
Wed Apr 8 13:29:41 EST 1998

I am planning to teach a spring flora this May here in Wisconsin.
Fortunately we have a good, but dated, field guide (Fassett's Spring
Flora of Wisconsin, 1976). I was planning to use Al Radford's
Fundamental of Plant Systematics as a text for the "lecture" protion of
the course. I've just learned that the text is out of print. Do any of
you know of a similar book, in terms of content and level of difficulty,
that is in print? Or do you know where used copies may be available?
Thanks for your assistance.

John Clausz
John C. Clausz, Ph.D				   Phone: 414-524-7280
Professor of Biology				   Fax: 414-524-7139
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs	   E-Mail: jclausz at
Carroll College
Waukesha, WI  53186