Can anyone help???

Janice M. Glime jmglime at MTU.EDU
Tue Dec 1 21:50:57 EST 1998

> Hi! I am doing a report for school on companion planting and I can not
> find anything to use for resources on the net or in books. Can anyone
> help me?
  I think that chinampa's would fit the concept of companion planting.
There is a discussion of this in the book by J. H. Langenheim and K. V.
Thimann in 1982, Botany.  Plant Biology and its Relation to Human Affairs.
John Wiley & Sons, N. Y.
  You might also look at information on crop rotation.  It depends on how
narrowly or widely you define companion planting.
Janice Glime
 Janice M. Glime, Professor
 Department of Biological Sciences
 Michigan Technological University