Can anyone help???

Louisa Stark Louisa.Stark at COLORADO.EDU
Wed Dec 2 15:53:34 EST 1998

The following book has extensive information on this topic.  Try
requesting your public library to borrow it for you through Interlibrary

Companion Plants and How to Use Them by Helen Philbrick and Richard B.
Gregg.  Published by The Devin-Adair Company, Old Greenwich, Conn.
Copyright 1966.  Library of Congress Catalogue Number 65-19128.

Good luck with your report!

Louisa Stark

Ramsdell Family wrote:
> Hi! I am doing a report for school on companion planting and I can not
> find anything to use for resources on the net or in books. Can anyone
> help me?

Louisa A. Stark, Ph.D.
Department of Environmental, Population and Organismic Biology
University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309-0334
Phone: (303) 440-0253  Fax: (303) 492-8699
Email: Louisa.Stark at