Can anyone help???

David W. Kramer kramer.8 at OSU.EDU
Thu Dec 3 10:53:58 EST 1998

Ramsdell Family wrote:
> Hi! I am doing a report for school on companion planting and I can not
> find anything to use for resources on the net or in books. Can anyone
> help me?

If you have access to the Internet and the World Wide Web, you should use a
"search engine" like Alta Vista [ ] and search
for "companion planting".  I just did this and got back 1285 web page

Here are a few that might work best for you:

David W. Kramer, Ph.D.
Asst. Prof. of Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology
Ohio State University at Mansfield
1680 University Drive
Mansfield, OH  44906-1547
Phone:  (419) 755-4344      FAX:  (419) 755-4367
e-mail:  kramer.8 at