Science Discovery Center Ideas

Albert W. Ruesink ruesink at INDIANA.EDU
Thu Dec 10 15:47:40 EST 1998

David and others--
   Here in Bloomington, Indiana (pop. about 100,000) we have recently
established a hands-on community science center called Wonderlab, which
must be quite similar to what you envision.  For information about our
effort, I suggest you phone them at (812) 337-1337 or e-mail the director
or activity development Greta Faurote (gfaurote at indiana.edu).
                                                            Al