Hi, I'm gathering information for a science project...

The one they call "ChocoboKick" Wark at Kue.Chirp
Tue Dec 15 18:00:39 EST 1998

I'm in Sophomore Biology (High School), and I'm gathering research and
information, as well as doing an experiment.  It's on overcrowding and Crop
Thinning.  The experiment idea's pretty good: In 2 equal-sized areas, I grow
radish populations, thinning one when it gets overcrowded and not the other,
and graph the population sizes.  However, the other half of this project is
information.  I need to gather all the information I can.  So, if anyone can
help?  Or maybe just give me some helpful links?  Thanks!