help: suppplies

Justin Kirby jkirby at eznet.net
Thu Dec 24 02:55:21 EST 1998

My parents opperate a fairly moderate sized retail facility.  They are
purchasing the majority of their products from  Burton Flower & Garden
(BFG).
phone:    440-834-1883
fax:        440-834-1885

There are actually tons of wholesale companies out there just do a little
surfing.  I hope you understand what you are getting into.  The
horticultural industry on the retail side is ruthless (so is every business)
esp up here in NY. ;)

Good luck and remember to have fun doing it,
Justin