FYI: Illustrated Companion to Gleason and Cronquist's Manual

john doe nobody at nowhere.com
Mon Feb 16 10:28:28 EST 1998

For those of you who wish they could get their hands on the much
sought after 1952 edition of the "New Britton and Brown Illustrated
Flora of the Northeastern United States and Canada" to use in
conjunction with Gleason and Cronquist's Manual, due out this
spring/summer is the "Illustrated Companion To Gleason and Cronquist's
Manual", Holmgren, Noel H and Collaborators, Editors. For more info,
take a look at the following link.

http://www.ledlie.com/cgi-bin/book.cgi?cartid=00088764282118818&ur=8241

By the way, I am in no way employed by, or otherwise involved with
Ledlie Booksellers, just a satisfied customer.

When I was surfing to their site earlier today, it blew me away that
someone had FINALLY gotten around to this. Now I don't have to wait
for the entire "Flora of North America" project to be complete for an
illustrated key to N. America Flora, or try to dig up a copy of the
3-volume 1952 Britton and Brown (going for around $500 if you can find
it!).