Pollen germination medium

Barry Meatyard Barry.Meatyard at WARWICK.AC.UK
Wed Feb 18 04:32:31 EST 1998

Dear Plant Edders

Below is the text of David Kramer's full and excellent response to the
pollen grain query.

This is to draw your attention to the fact that the SAPS website is now

http://www-saps.plantsci.cam.ac.uk

I grew rapid Brassica pollen with a group of secondary school teachers 2
weeks ago and got 100% success rate (each teacher was successful that is,
not pollen grains!)

Barry

Warwick Institute of Education          Email: barry.meatyard at warwick.ac.uk
University of Warwick