How much are UK schools interested in Environmental/Horticultural Education?

Matt mrr at spamjam.spherica.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 15:21:03 EST 1998

Hello -

I am trying to discover how much interest there is in UK schools for
Environmental or Ecological Education. I'm asking this on behalf of
Walworth Garden Farm, who are a horticultural training facility in
S.E. London. They are particularly interested in addressing the need
for teaching the "three R's" to people with Special Needs or Learning
Difficulties by using horticuture as a medium. To date, the Farm has
already created significant results with this approach.

Please post a short follow-up to this article, and/or email me at the
address below.

Many thanks,

Matt Rhys-Roberts
S.E. London