tree keys

Douglas P. Jensen djensen at HOLLINS.EDU
Wed Feb 18 14:58:57 EST 1998

Hello all, In the course of cleaning up here, we have run across about 50
copies of the following tree key:

Shanks, R.E. and A.J. Sharp.  1950.  Summer Key to Tennessee Trees.
University of Tennessee Contributions to Botany, number 124.  24pp.

I want to save a few for myself, but would like to unload the bulk of them
to anyone interested.  Does it have any historical value?
I cannot understand why someone would want so many of these.  There were
probably only a few more biology students than that here in the 1950's.

Douglas P. Jensen
Department of Biology
PO Box 9615
Hollins College