Query

Dr. David Starrett dstarret at BIOLOGY.SEMO.EDU
Thu Feb 19 09:26:02 EST 1998

At 05:24 PM 2/18/98 cnt, you wrote:
>     Drs. Koning and Starrett: A friend of mine has bounced some of the
>     messages on evolution along andk my question is related to something
>     that one of you wrote.
>
>     The tantalizing phrase is "there is a nice article in the current
>     issue of Discover magazine on this topic...."  Well, I walked to the
>     library and looked and looked and looked (the most current issue is
>     February so I'm assuming March) and found nothing. I then decided that
>     maybe I had made a mistake and looked through other possibilities:
>     Natural History, Scientific American, and The New Scientist.  I'd
>     appreciate a citation if it is available.
>
>     Thanks.

Discover magazine, March, 1998 p78-83.  "Oppressed by Evolution"
Matt Cartmill.

It's worth reading

Dave Starrett

* Dr. David Starrett                                      *
* Biology Department, MS 6200                             *
* Southeast Missouri State University                     *
* Cape Girardeau, MO  63701                               *
* Ph: 573-651-2382                                        *
* Fax: 573-651-2223                                       *
* Email: dstarret at biology.semo.edu                        *