Need Help Finding education in plant genetics

EUSTOMA81 eustoma81 at aol.com
Thu Jan 1 12:39:50 EST 1998

Hello my name is Thomas L. Slewinski.  I have been interested and working with
plants since i was about five.  I am 17 now and cannot find any place for
education  in genetic reasearch/engenering, Biochemistry with plants, tissue
culturing.  I have been hybridizing plants for years now and i want to take it
farther.  When I talked to some people who have some experince in this field
they allways talked down to me and did not even try to help me at all.  Any
help would be apperciated!

Thank you

Tom Slewinski
EUSTOMA81 at aol.com