List of reviews

wise at VAXA.CIS.UWOSH.EDU wise at VAXA.CIS.UWOSH.EDU
Thu Jan 15 14:40:32 EST 1998

Plant Edders,

        There is a new feature on the Amer Soc Plant Phys home page
(http://aspp.org/) that I'd like you to check out.  At the suggestion of
David Hildebrand (U Kentucky) I have assembled a list of about 480 plant
physiology review titles from a variety of sources.  The idea is to provide
plant physiology teachers and students with an easy-to-search source of
topical reviews.  You still need to go get the article, but at least
finding it should be a lot easier than searching the entire literature.  I
tried to limit the list to common journals or books that most schools
should have.
        Please have a look at it (http://aspp.org/education/totallis.htm)
and tell me if you would like to see more of this or less of that, any new
ideas, typos, corrections, comments, etc, etc.

TIA

Bob

Dr. Robert R. Wise, Director
UW-Oshkosh EM Facility