List of reviews

Thu Jan 15 14:40:32 EST 1998

Plant Edders,

        There is a new feature on the Amer Soc Plant Phys home page
( that I'd like you to check out.  At the suggestion of
David Hildebrand (U Kentucky) I have assembled a list of about 480 plant
physiology review titles from a variety of sources.  The idea is to provide
plant physiology teachers and students with an easy-to-search source of
topical reviews.  You still need to go get the article, but at least
finding it should be a lot easier than searching the entire literature.  I
tried to limit the list to common journals or books that most schools
should have.
        Please have a look at it (
and tell me if you would like to see more of this or less of that, any new
ideas, typos, corrections, comments, etc, etc.

Dr. Robert R. Wise, Director
UW-Oshkosh EM Facility
Department of Biology and Microbiology
University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh