tobacco pests

Kathleen Archer Kathleen.Archer at MAIL.CC.TRINCOLL.EDU
Fri Jan 16 17:19:32 EST 1998

I forgot to mention the pest I have the most trouble with and that is the
abominable white fly.  They have not yet found my indoor growth room, but
are definitely a pest in the greenhouse and we have not found any effective
biological control for them.  Another pest I get primarily in older plants
is the mealy bug (I think that's what it is - white fluffs hiding a rather
quiescent insect, likes living in the tight places made by branches joining
the main stem).
Kath Archer