phloroglucinol stain

Scott D. Russell srussell at ou.edu
Wed Jan 21 16:29:31 EST 1998

According to Jensen's Botanical Histochemistry (1962):
Use a saturated aqueous solution of phloroglucinol in 20% HCl.

Scott D. Russell                     Internet:  srussell at ou.edu
Dept of Botany & Microbiology      ->http://www.ou.edu/cas/botany-micro/
 & Noble Electron Microscopy Lab   >http://www.ou.edu/research/electron/
University of Oklahoma, Norman OK    Phone:  1-405-325-6234
 73019-0245   USA                    FAX:    1-405-325-7619