Miscanthus--for Stefan

Donna I. Ford-Werntz diford at WVNVM.WVNET.EDU
Thu Jan 22 09:16:31 EST 1998

Sorry to bother the group with this reply posting, but all my attempts to
contact Mr. Horn directly regarding his photo request have failed:  Hi
Stefan, Do you want slide or print, and what will you use it for?  I have
two color kodachromes of Eulalia grass (M. sinensis), but the variety is
unknown.  Donna

Donna I. Ford-Werntz     West Virginia Univ.
Herbarium Curator (WVA)  Box 6057
Asst. Prof. Biol.        Morgantown, WV 26506
425 Brooks Hall          (304)293-5201 X2549
email: diford at wvu.edu    fax: (304)293-6363
Web site at http://www.as.wvu.edu/biology/