growth chamber

James W. Perry jperry at UWC.EDU
Fri Jan 30 11:11:51 EST 1998

We received as a gift a brand new growth chamber from a local corporation.
Unfortunately, there was no manual on how to program it and my PhD is
failing me in this regard. I tried the company -- that division has been
sold, so no luck there.

Does anyone own a REEM growth chamber that could make a copy of their
manual? The model we have is I-48-LTP-A, but perhaps other models would
have enough info to allow us to program it. Right now it keeps kicking off
because it reaches the high temperature limit and I can't figure out how to
program it to not heat.

Thanks a lot!