New Newsletter - Botany News from The Botany Site

Bryan Ness botany.guide at miningco.com
Tue Jul 21 00:34:26 EST 1998

I am beginning a new newsletter this week at The Botany Site.  It will
come out twice each month and will contain some of the latest news
relating to botany, new links I've discovered on the Internet, a list of
new books I've received, and anything new of interest at The Botany
Site.  I will try to keep the coverage broad, so that professional
botanists and others will find things of interest.  I will also cover
some things from agriculture, horticulture and gardening, because these
areas overlap botany so much.  I welcome any feedback about what to
include in the newsletter and I hope to include "Letters to the Editor"
from time to time.

To sign up, follow the link at the end of this email.  It's free, of
course, and you can remove yourself from the mailing list very easily
later.

The first issue will most likely be published on Wednesday, July 22.

PLEASE NOTE:  This message has been cross listed to other newsgroups.
Please respond only to the newsgroup in which you are reading this
message or to me personally by email if you wish to respond.
Bryan Ness, Botany Guide         http://botany.miningco.com/
botany.guide at miningco.com
Botany News: http://botany.miningco.com/gi/pages/mmail.htm