Plant how to questions

Bill Purves purves at CS.HMC.EDU
Mon Jun 8 13:14:29 EST 1998

The estimable Jon Monroe, contributing to today's thread, concluded:

>I recommend deleting messages before getting annoyed, and replying when we
>have time and can help...
>
>Any more thoughts?  Please reply to the group.
>
>Jon

As usual, Jon's thinking is very good here.  He also showed a short
list of some other sites that could be useful to people stumbling
into our group.  A few of us might hang onto that list, or an
expanded version if others want to suggest them, and then just
cut/paste it into a reply on occasion "when we have time and can
help..."

Thanks, too, Jon, for the comment on the statuses of moderation and
spam-screening.

(bill)

William K. Purves      Vice President/Editorial Director
The Mona Group LLC                     West Coast Office
2817 N. Mountain Avenue              phone: 909.626.4859
Claremont, CA 91711-1550               fax: 909.626.7030
              e-mail: purves at monagroup.com
           http://www2.hmc.edu/bio/purves.html
                http://www.monagroup.com