VIRUS THAT ERASES YOUR HARD DRIVE

Dr. David Starrett dstarret at BIOLOGY.SEMO.EDU
Wed Jun 10 10:07:38 EST 1998

Another Hoax/Myth.  Check out this site:

http://www.stiller.com/holiday.htm

Dave Starrett

>Hi there,
>
>Gail's asked me to pass this on to as many people as possible - can you
>put it on a group mail out SVP?
>

>If you receive an email titled "WIN A HOLIDAY" DO NOT open it.
>> >  It will erase everything on your hard drive. Forward this letter
>> >  out to as many people as you can. This is a new, very malicious
>> >  virus and not many people know about it. This information was
>> >  announced yesterday morning from Microsoft; please share it with
>> >  everyone that might access the internet.
>> >  Once again, pass this along to everyone in your address book so
>> >  that this may be stopped.

* Dr. David Starrett                                      *
* Biology Department, MS 6200                             *
* Southeast Missouri State University                     *
* Cape Girardeau, MO  63701                               *
* Ph: 573-651-2382                                        *
* Fax: 573-651-2223                                       *
* Email: dstarret at biology.semo.edu                        *