Aloe Vera plant's turning brown

K.R. Ziarkowski krz007 at tamu.edu
Thu Jun 18 19:24:45 EST 1998

No that is not it, well it may be a contributor. I do not water mine very
much. When they start turning brown I bring them in and they get green
again.
They get lots of sun here in Texas. This seems only to be a problem with
the potted ones???
KR

K.R. Ziarkowski krz007 at tamu.edu
http://people.tamu.edu/~krz007/
Mitakuye Oyasin
Pilamaya. Wankan Tanka nici un. Ake hwo!