Aloe Vera plant's turning brown

K.R. Ziarkowski krz007 at
Thu Jun 18 19:24:45 EST 1998

No that is not it, well it may be a contributor. I do not water mine very
much. When they start turning brown I bring them in and they get green
They get lots of sun here in Texas. This seems only to be a problem with
the potted ones???

Mark Charles wrote:

> I just purchased this plant a few weeks ago & I've been keeping it
> outside so it gets enough sun. I think I must have watered it too much.
> How often should it be watered? Thanks for any advice, Mark

K.R. Ziarkowski krz007 at
Mitakuye Oyasin
Pilamaya. Wankan Tanka nici un. Ake hwo!
May the forces of evil get confused on the way to your house!
"Whose the leader of the club that’s made for you and me?"