bleeding heart plant

Lee Hadden hadden at WINGATE.EDU
Mon Jun 29 07:08:12 EST 1998

--------------C80B4A82FCB81E627DFBC848

Look under the resources listed in the Horticulture, Plant Care section of
Scott's Botanical Links web site at
http://www.ou.edu/cas/botany-micro/bot-linx/subject.shtml.

The contents appear below, but you'll have to go to his site to link
directly to them.

Horticulture, Plant Care:
         Ohio State University Extension VegNet - information on vegetable
crops, including
     tomatoes, potatoes, pumpkins
         National Gardening Association - 3000 question FAQ, kid's site,
buyer's guide,     recipes,   other links
         Boyce Thompson Southwestern Arboretum - plant care, gardens,
deserts and legume site  with photographic images
         Pacific Northwest Native Wildlife Gardening - links to wildflower
societies, listserv, seed sources, nurseries
         OSU Info -- Yard & Garden - county extension data, with specific
information on growing  plants
          Encylopedia of Plants - well-illustrated encyclopedia
         Introduction to Tomatoes - Illustrated FAQ mainly about tomato
development           and structure
     (Lycopersicum esculentum)
         Wildflowers of Alabama - Photos, nice write-ups on selected genera
         Gardeners of the Golden Horseshoe - Garden site, talk/exchange
group, botanical listservs
         FAQs about Tree and Shrub Care

Diane Caillet wrote:

> I would like some information about how to care for the bleeding heart
> plant.  I don't know whether it should get full sun or partial shade.  I
> would also like to know how much water the plant requires.

--------------C80B4A82FCB81E627DFBC848

begin:          vcard
fn:             Lee Hadden
n:              Hadden;Lee
org:            Wingate University, Wingate, NC  28174
adr:            Department of Biology;;Wingate University;Wingate;NC;28174;USA
email;internet: hadden at wingate.edu
title:          Professor and Chair, Department of Biology
tel;work:       704-233-8238
tel;fax:        704-233-8192
tel;home:       704-233-4816
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0