bleeding heart plant

Lee Hadden hadden at WINGATE.EDU
Mon Jun 29 07:08:12 EST 1998

Look under the resources listed in the Horticulture, Plant Care section of
Scott's Botanical Links web site at

The contents appear below, but you'll have to go to his site to link
directly to them.

Horticulture, Plant Care:
         Ohio State University Extension VegNet - information on vegetable
crops, including
     tomatoes, potatoes, pumpkins
         National Gardening Association - 3000 question FAQ, kid's site,
buyer's guide,     recipes,   other links
         Boyce Thompson Southwestern Arboretum - plant care, gardens,
deserts and legume site  with photographic images
         Pacific Northwest Native Wildlife Gardening - links to wildflower
societies, listserv, seed sources, nurseries
         OSU Info -- Yard & Garden - county extension data, with specific
information on growing  plants
          Encylopedia of Plants - well-illustrated encyclopedia
         Introduction to Tomatoes - Illustrated FAQ mainly about tomato
development           and structure
     (Lycopersicum esculentum)
         Wildflowers of Alabama - Photos, nice write-ups on selected genera
         Gardeners of the Golden Horseshoe - Garden site, talk/exchange
group, botanical listservs
         FAQs about Tree and Shrub Care

Diane Caillet wrote:

> I would like some information about how to care for the bleeding heart
> plant.  I don't know whether it should get full sun or partial shade.  I
> would also like to know how much water the plant requires.

begin:          vcard
fn:             Lee Hadden
n:              Hadden;Lee
org:            Wingate University, Wingate, NC  28174
adr:            Department of Biology;;Wingate University;Wingate;NC;28174;USA
email;internet: hadden at
title:          Professor and Chair, Department of Biology
tel;work:       704-233-8238
tel;fax:        704-233-8192
tel;home:       704-233-4816
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0