(5) Science vs. Theology

dosmann at IASTATE.EDU dosmann at IASTATE.EDU
Fri Mar 6 15:05:14 EST 1998

> > Dr. Efram E. Goldstein wrote:
> > > Religion is not compatible with science at all-
> > > religion is the antithesis of science.

	Misc. verbage deleted for sake of bandwidth
> Goldstein

	While the above thread has been quite interesting and has
sprouted (no pun intended) a plethora of dialogue, I feel that I should
pount out that the source is more than likely BOGUS.

	'Dr. Goldstein' is more than likely a fictitious name that is
being linked to a domain (worldsciuni.com) that is unknown.  The original
sender is like many others who wander onto newsgroups and listserves and
get the goat of the local audience.  This one actually has followed
through and come back.

	Ignore the twit and all should disapppear (even though the
discussion is great and should continue if others are interested!).

Michael S Dosmann
dosmann at iastate.edu             . . .
Graduate Research Assistant      . .
Department of Horticulture      . . .