Help with Photosynthesis

Tom Ride tom.ride at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 10 15:30:42 EST 1998

    Hi i'm new to this news group and could do with a little help. I am
16 and in my final year of G.C.S.E's and have to do an experiment
showing some of the things that change the rate of which photosynthesis
occurs. I know that the temperature; amount of water; amount of light
and the amount of light all effect it. So what I propose to do is to
test different light levels and and collect and measure the amount of
oxygen given off to show how fast the reaction is taking place. However
I may not have time to do this and may have to count the amount of
bubbles given off. I do not believe this to be scientific as there is a
wider area for human error and some bubbles may be bigger than others.
So if you can suggest a better way to this or offer any help I would be
grateful.
                               Thanks Tom