wild edible plants

Lee Hadden hadden at WINGATE.EDU
Wed Mar 11 08:01:51 EST 1998

You might try your local bookstore--I've seen field guides to edible
plants in ours and purchased several from catalogs or on-line sources
[Barnes and Noble; Amazon; Edward R. Hamilton, bookseller; etc]   I
believe Dover Press also carries some.
Lee Hadden

Jackie Manni wrote:

> I am trying to find out some information on foraging for edible, wild
> plants/flowers.  Could anyone point me in the correct direction?

begin:          vcard
fn:             Lee Hadden
n:              Hadden;Lee
org:            Wingate University, Wingate, NC  28174
adr:            Department of Biology;;Wingate University;Wingate;NC;28174;USA
email;internet: hadden at wingate.edu
title:          Professor and Chair, Department of Biology
tel;work:       704-233-8238
tel;fax:        704-233-8192
tel;home:       704-233-4816
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0