The C.H.A. - A non-profit making organisation promoting horticulture.

Andrew Holmes andrew at
Wed Mar 11 02:13:06 EST 1998

In article <ppbbnCAx+H80Ew$L at MADMARY.DEMON.CO.UK>, Mary Adamczyk
< at MADMARY.DEMON.CO.UK> writes
>In article <XfCxqGA6dM2zEwnq at>, Greg Revell
><greg at> writes
>>The Commercial Horticultural Association (CHA) is a non-profit
>>organisation promoting UK horticultural companies and technologies world
>>The web pages at contain industry
>>show guides for the world and a searchable buyers guide in 4 languages
>>with details on over 100 companies and their products and services.
>>Take a look at
>Is anybody interested in communication with an ex student of
>Agricultural and Development Economics from SOAS, School of African and
>Oriental Studies in London. A favourite subject of mine would love to
>receive some genuine discussion and ideas. Thanks Mary

Communicate as much as you like - we don't mind!
Andrew Holmes HND B.Sc.(Hons.) GIBiol