We now can save the American elm

BCarley978 bcarley978 at aol.com
Thu Mar 12 22:42:50 EST 1998

And I have been doing precisely that.  We now have highly disease-resistant,
purebred varieties to work with, and I have been working with those varieties
rather intensively for the last few years in the conservation lands of my home
community (Acton, Massachusetts).  Please read all about it at my website,
which I have recently posted largely in the hope of inspiring others to do
likewise in other towns.  The number on my visitor counter is testimony to what
a popular subject this is, and I hope you will not let that number deter you
from e-mailing me with your comments if you are so inclined.  The address of my
page is: http://users.aol.com/BCarley978/elmpost.htm.  Thanks.

Bruce Carley