Rhodedenrum, Camellias, Azaleas Propagation

Cifer sburden at vic.bigpond.net.au
Sun Nov 15 15:47:21 EST 1998

Hello,

I recently aquired a property that has aprox 100 established and mature
Rhodedenrum, Camelia and Azaleas parent plants.

I know little about the propagation of these or any species, however would
like to investigate the potential for establishing a comercial nursery based
on these parent plants.

Any information about different methods of propagation, development,
cutting, seeding, soil types and treatments, time spans for growth, etc.
would be much appreciated.

Thankyou in advance for your assistance,

Steve Burden

Could you please email me directly with replies as well as post to the
newsgroup as I have little time to visit the group, but check my email
regularly.

Thanks again.