Training period

MATHIEU Mélanie memathieu at nordnet.fr
Mon Nov 16 15:03:56 EST 1998

Hi, I'm new here.

I'm student in master of sciences in plant biology and physiology at
University of Sciences and Technology ( Lille in France) and I wish to do a
three-month training period in USA in university or a firm. My main skills
concern molecular biology and plant biotechnology (plant transformation,
molecular markers such as SSR and PCR technics).
I would particulary like to work in order to put my skills, to ameliorate
my english and to increase my practical experience.

So, if you have any opportunities for me or if you need further infomations
as my C.V, please do not hesitate to contact me.

My e-mail is : memathieu at nordnet.fr

Yours faithfully,

Mélanie Mathieu