graduate studies

David Hildebrand dhild at POP.UKY.EDU
Sat Nov 28 13:05:36 EST 1998

Graduate research assistantship -- Plant Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics

Our research focuses on the genetic engineering of plants for enhanced nutritional and food quality, improved disease and insect resistance and production of new, high value renewable, environmentally friendly industrial chemical feedstocks and medicinal compounds. We also study the metabolic regulation of the formation of such compounds in plants.

Stipends range from $15,000 to $18,000 depending on qualifications.

For more information visit:

Dept. Agronomy

Univ. Kentucky

Lexington, KY 40546-0091