Warning--Survey on new faculty salaries

david degroote degroote at TIGGER.STCLOUDSTATE.EDU
Wed Oct 14 13:57:24 EST 1998

Plant-eders
        I have been asked to find some answers to the following questions?
        1) What is the minimum experience required of new tenure-track faculty?
                eg. prodoc required or recommended
                      post-secondary teaching experience required or recommended
                      PhD in a specific area or relevant PhD to the teaching
assignments

        2) What is starting salary
                If you have some examples: eg we hired someone with two
years of post-doc at X dollars.
                This would be helpful

Sorry to take up bandwidth
Any assistance would be appreciated