Russell_Goddard rgoddard at
Thu Sep 3 07:10:01 EST 1998

Hi Folks:

	As Hurricane Earl passes through today I am sitting in my office
trying to come up with ideas for a new symbiosis lab in our Botany course.
We have three faculty that trade off teaching General Botany and we
thought this lab might be a good one to coincide with our discussion of
endosymbiotic theory and evolution in the class.  Does anyone out there
have any suggestions about what we could include in a lab on symbiosis?
Does anything work particularly well for you?

Russell H. Goddard		Phone:  (912) 249-2642
Valdosta State University	Main Office:  (912) 333-5759
Biology Department		FAX:	(912) 333-7389
2009 Nevins Hall 	        email: rgoddard at
Valdosta, GA  31698-0015