intro botany/plant science texts

Kris.Vissenberg vissenbe at
Tue Apr 6 02:43:21 EST 1999

maybe you can try also

Lyndon, R.F. (1990) Plant Development:the cellular basis. Unwin Hyman,

Best wishes,

Kris Vissenberg                                e-mail:vissenbe at
PhD-Student				       phone :+32-3-820.22.58
Dept. Biology Physiology - Morphology          fax n°:+32-3-820.22.71
University of Antwerp UIA
Universiteitsplein 1
B - 2610 Wilrijk (Antwerpen)