Teaching Opportunity in Thailand

John Markwell markwell at UNLSERVE.UNL.EDU
Thu Apr 22 09:42:12 EST 1999

I received the following request for assistance.  If anyone is interested
in the opportunity to spend a semester in Thailand, this could be a
rewarding experience.  Please contact Dr. Manit Kosittrakun directly if you
want more information.

John

John Markwell                           markwell at unl.edu
Department of Biochemistry              Phone:  402-472-2924
Beadle Center                           FAX:    402-472-7842
University of Nebraska
Lincoln, NE  68588-0664