junk mail

Carol M. Stiff kck at TURBONET.COM
Wed Aug 4 00:07:13 EST 1999

I have also seen an increase in junk mail in a list that I manage,
home tissue culture.  It is not moderated.  In the last two weeks or
so, the junk mail has increased enormously.  Maybe it's the
heat??????  I don't believe in censorship hence I don't like to see a
list moderated, and, as someone else pointed out, it does take a lot
of time to do.  Let's hope the cooler weather will help to alleviate
this problem.............carol   (yes, I am naive but hopeful)