HELP!! China Pot doll plant..

JR jeffrush1 at
Thu Aug 12 14:01:30 EST 1999

Hi all,
I got a China Pot doll plant for my office and it had 3 little plants in 1
pot.  They got too big so we transplanted them in to new pots. each in its
own pot.  Now two of the three have branches where the leaves are a really
light yello/green and are getting red spots/blotches along the 'feeder
lines' in the leaves.  (I'm not a botanist sorry for the layman terms).   I
am wondering if I should pull those leaves/leaf clusters off the plant or if
they will come back on thier own?

Otherwise the plants are sprouting new shoots off the stalk and up the

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Jeff Rushing
jeffrush1 at