NonMendelian Genetics

Christine D. Chase ctdc at GNV.IFAS.UFL.EDU
Wed Dec 1 10:40:38 EST 1999

Jon

I teach a section on non-Mendelian Genetics in our graduate-level Advanced
Genetics Course. I haven't used any supplemental materials, so I will be
very interested in responses to your query. I do have a set of full-text
notes posted on the web (http://www.ifas.ufl.edu/~ctdc/pcb506599.htm for the
course home page; from there you can get to the course outline/schedule and
from there to full-text notes from each of the instructors). My notes
include a list of short reviews on each of the non-Mendelian topics covered.
Of these I highly recommend "Mitochondrial DNA in Aging and Disease" by
Douglas Wallace. It's in August 1997 Scientific American (v. 277) pp. 40-47

Have fun!
Christine
Christine D. Chase
Associate Professor, Horticultural Sciences Department
Box 110690
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611-0690

Tel:		352-392-1928 ext. 316
Fax:		352-392-6479
E-mail:		ctdc at gnv.ifas.ufl.edu
http://www.ifas.ufl.edu/~ctdc/index.htm

Running on empty -- but I know what I'm hoping to find.