Animations

Christine Maxwell cmaxwell at TRENTU.CA
Fri Dec 3 13:14:18 EST 1999

Dear Plant-edders,

I have seen rough copies of Larry Jensen's animation videos of life
cycles, and in fact have been using the videos in my classes for a
couple of years. I am delighted that the final versions are now
available and I have ordered a set for this department.  I show the
relevant video after a lecture on the particular topic.  They have been
very well received by my students.  They have clear explanations which
reinforce the lecture information.  The students especially like the
background music on the moss video, so I hope it has not been changed in
the final version.
These animations are available form Larry Jensen until he finds a
commercial buyer.

Christine