Music and plants

Fri Dec 3 12:59:42 EST 1999

At 8:34 PM -0500 12/2/99, MCZ22 at wrote:
>    I have a science project due and I want to take to plants and expose one
>to music and one with out . My question is which one do u think will grow
>faster. Mary

Please visit my web page on this subject
before you go too far in planning your project.
My page is located at:

I hope you will select a different topic if
it is not too late already.

Ross Koning                 | koning at
Biology Department          |
Willimantic, CT 06226 USA   | fax: 860-465-4479

Electronic services composed and served from •Macintosh hardware.