greenhouse

Robin Bingham rbingham at WESTERN.EDU
Fri Dec 3 16:46:21 EST 1999

Plant-eders

I'm responsible for the small greenhouse we have here at Western State
College. We have a fairly serious bug problem (aphids, mealy bugs, scale)
that I need some help with. We haven't used any insecticides since I
started here about 3 years ago. Until now, we've been able to keep things
more or less under control using less drastic measures. However, I feel
we've reached the point where we need to do something more serious. Does
anyone have any suggestions about an affordable, reasonably safe thing to
try?? We'd like to do it ourselves rather than hiring out.

Thanks,
Robin