Source of animations

Linda Heath heath at XAVIER.XU.EDU
Mon Dec 6 09:44:01 EST 1999

We've just been through the annual attempt to correct the "plants
animals respire" misconception in our non-biology majors labs.  Has anyone
found animations that specifically deal with this or could be adapted to do

I'm also interested in any approaches people use to help with this. When that
"teachable moment" comes - what do you do/say and/or have the students do?

How can we stamp out that cursed "PP,AR" phrase!!??!!  Hmmm, someone must be

Linda Heath
Biology Department
Xavier University
Cincinnati, OH  45207-4331