Discover the World of Hydroponics

Herb Dodd happyplant at
Tue Dec 7 12:56:33 EST 1999

Discover the World of Hydroponics

Submitted by Roy Halls

Halls ‘N’ Herbs Hydroponics

December 6, 1999

In November of 1998, Herb Dodd and Roy Halls opened Halls ‘N’ Herbs Hydroponics in Williams Lake, British Columbia, Canada.

Our goal was to provide people of the area with the knowledge and equipment to grow their own nutritional produce. We are constantly researching and experimenting with the latest products and most advanced technology available to aid plant growth.

Our new goal is to expand our business to include commercial scale green housing which will provide constant, consistent, quality, nutritional produce. We are "Giving A Hand in Growing a Better World"