SPAM?

J. Monroe monroejd at jmu.edu
Sat Dec 18 16:57:19 EST 1999

Hi W2,

>Well, it's been a week and so far there have been only THREE spam
>messages on this list (that includes an anti-spam from "QDURHAM").
>So far this is an incredible improvement; when should I stop holding
>my breath?

I think I'm probably blue too!  I was told by the Stanford folks that
the UK site has better electronic filtering and so far that appears
to be the case.  Lets keep our fingers crossed.  When I hear
something from them I'll let everyone know.

Jon

>-W2
>________________________
>William E. Williams
>Biology Department
>Saint Mary's College of Maryland
>18952 E. Fisher Rd.
>Saint Mary's City, MD  20686-3001
>(301)862-0365
>---

   Jonathan D. Monroe           Associate Professor
   Department of Biology       office: 540-568-6649
   MSC 7801                       lab: 540-568-6045
   James Madison University       fax: 540-568-3333
   Harrisonburg, VA 22807   email: monroejd at jmu.edu
   http://csm.jmu.edu/biology/monroejd/jmonroe.html