Using Internet Resources to Enhance Learning

Tony Haigh a.haigh at uws.edu.au
Sun Dec 19 23:41:03 EST 1999

I use the net software WebCT to provide material that supplements my
lectures and practcial class notes. I provide full notes for lecture
material that is not well covered in the textbook and also provde a
pretty comprehensive glossary. As well as the pages of text, I also have
a bulletin board that I use to answer students questions.

One of the most interesting websites on plant stuff is Wayne's Word. It
has lots of interesting trivia and useful information, is well laid out
and a fun site. It used to be at
http://daphne.palomar.edu/wayne/wayne.htm but this URL is no longer
valid. Does anyone know what has happend to Wayne's Word?

Tony Haigh