Please Help!!!

Larsa (NoSpam) lawrence at lmli.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Dec 21 12:34:45 EST 1999

I am really stuck on thinking of an project for Biology.  I want to do
something with plants, and thought about studying the dormancy of seeds or
the effect of temperature on them.  But I can't think of how to carry them
out and what specific area I would study.
Someone did an interesting one on the
effect of sulphur dioxide on plants, but she had kept the book on pollution.
Please help me and suggest something that could be carried out in a school
lab but with depth so I could extend on it.
Larsa
lawrence at lmli.freeserve.co.uk