Endangered Plants T-shirts - Discounted

Stephen M Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Fri Dec 24 12:41:49 EST 1999

Dear Joseph,

Didn't you refer to the links for the rest of the story?

Its an auction at Ebay not a discount offer.

He's a spammer from the Marketing department at Earth Sun Moon Trading Co.
not a representative from an environmental group.

Here's the original posting.  Nowhere does it say the money will go toward
protecting endangered species.

Wake up and smell the hustle. In your zeal, you don't realize you are being
had.

Timothy B. Levine <hosstbl at yahoo.bloc.com> wrote in article
<3862E682.DB6D6BDF at yahoo.bloc.com>...

Joseph Zorzin <redoak at forestmeister.com> wrote in article